Many Americans are looking to catch up on travel they didn’t get to do in 2020 and see more of the world. However, one of the main barriers to travel is often cost.
But what if there were ways that you could travel the world for less using travel-hacking tips?
In this episode, John Mints, who is a self-proclaimed travel hacker, shares various tips and techniques to start traveling for much less. John explains how he has traveled to some of the world’s most beautiful locations, first class, for little to no money, sharing his secrets to traveling for free.
- The steps you can take to start traveling for less
- How he saved over $30k in a year on vacations
- Which credit cards you should get in order to save money while traveling
- Who can benefit from travel hacking
- And more
Connect with John Mints:
- Biltmore Financial Services
- LinkedIn: John Mints
- LinkedIn: Biltmore Financial Services
- Facebook: Biltmore Financial Services